Monday, February 13, 2012

ALMOST 5!!!!

Where has the time gone?  Luke is turning 5 next month.  We just ordered all of his party gear and his cousins, Auntie Jen and Uncle Chris are coming for his big bash!  Next month we start talking to his teachers about what Kindergarten program he will transition into.  So far, I like what see of what the "5's" are going to be like.  Luke has gained a lot of maturity the last month and I can rely on him to get dressed in the morning if I ask him enough times.  He has started earning money.  He is very money hungry to buy toys.  He will clean up his room without me even asking if he want's to earn a dime or a couple pennies.  I dread the day he realizes what a penny is even worth....  Lately he and Sydney have been battling it out for the "good kid award."  They don't even know what this is but Steve and I have realized on a daily basis that one kid inevitably stands out from the others and we congratulate whoever it is by telling them what great behavior they had for the day and we shower them in kisses.

Ahh, the many faces of Luke....  Funny how many emotions a kid can have in the time period of 3 minutes.

Goofy Luke...

Sweet and Happy Luke...

Sad Luke...


No comments:

Post a Comment