We are going to the Ocean soon so we wanted to get the kids in the pool and swimming since they are pretty scared of the water. Luke Amazed me with how quickly he went to the instructor and he did everything his instructor asked of him. He never would of warmed up that easily 6 months ago. Ava had a really tough time with it. She was so scared of the water.... but I didn't realize how scared she was. I grew up with a pool in my backyard and we have always belonged to an outdoor pool in the summer but it is not like that in the PacNW. Not only that but it is hard to take all 3 kiddos to the pool at the same time since they are so close in age and need me constantly. Anyway, we have many more lessons before we go so maybe I will have 1 of 2 kiddos swimming soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment