Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Emotional Sydney...


Her moods change by the minute.  Maybe they are even more heightened than usual because her top molars just broke through.  Anyhow, I need to get her sassy personality on video and post it.  As funny as it is disturbing that she has such a strong opinion at such a young age, I never want to forget just how passionate she is about EVERYTHING.  Last night on the way to Luke’s T-Ball game, she was upset with me because her juice was in the trunk of the van and she wanted it NOW!  She still isn’t using more than a few words so I am still reading her mind but I know that is what she wanted.  She proceeded to bat her hand in the air (like she does about 25 times a day) and yell “NOOOO” to me.  Each time she yelled at me, I told her “no ma’am” in a calm voice.  Sometimes I can’t help but smile because she is funny when she gets mad…she reminds me of a cranky old lady.  Well, she was so mad at me that she stooped to a new low, she grabbed he foot and bit her toe!!!  And of course she started whaling because it hurt so bad.  When she is strapped in her car seat and can’t bang her head to the floor she finds another way to hurt herself.  At the present time, she is totally manageable but I am seriously scared thinking about what she is going to be like in a few years if she doesn’t know how to control her emotions better by then.  Here we are at the beach last week.  We have been having so many wonderful playdates with our friends lately.  Keeping her so busy is a way that I can keep her happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment