Sunday, September 9, 2012

Labor Day 2012- Crescent Bar

Last weekend we ventured Eastward to Crescent Bar with The Shearer's.  We rented a townhouse and the pool happened to be in our backyard.  The kids had so much fun swimming.  Ava and Luke swam around on their own with their floaties.  I didn't even have to be in the water with them.  Luke could of swam forever!  Sydney had no fear of the water and wanted to jump in off the edge as quickly as possible.  Not even taking any time to enjoy it!  She was a little too intense and had to be removed from the area a couple of times.  She is definitely the type of child that needs routine as we found on this trip.  She just isn't herself when we travel and doesn't sleep well away from her own bed.  I am sure she will get over it soon enough.

We mostly just hung out by the pool and went out to check out the nearest town of Quincy, Wa.  There were a few wineries in the area that we went to.  White Heron and Jones.  Jones war rated the best winery of Washington.  White Heron was very quaint and had a lot of personality.  I photographed their grapes.

The guys played tennis and golf and Janis and I hung out by the pool and had a hilly run on Saturday afternoon.  We are so thankful to have such great friends!































No comments:

Post a Comment