Tuesday, November 20, 2012

House Update- November 2012

It is hard to believe we will be in our new house in 2 months.  It was a year ago that we started this whole process and I can honestly say that it has all been worth it.  We are so excited to move in.  Luke, Ava and I visited the house today and I took some pictures.  They are installing faucets, tubs, toilets and the lights are working.  The Seattle Lighting package of all of our light fixtures is supposed to arrive today or tomorrow.  How exciting!  I hope it all comes together like we want it to!





Luke's Bathroom...

Master Bedroom

 Master Bathroom

Powder room pedestal cabinet

Powder room shower

Daddy's Office and 2 cuties :)

Front Transom and woodwork

Dining Room

Great Room... getting ready for masonry

Kitchen Sink Faucet

Kitchen mosaic above range

Kitchen backsplash accent tile detail

Mud Room

Conmore doors with 2 cuties again :)



No comments:

Post a Comment