Tuesday, January 22, 2013
We're Back!
It has been a crazy 2 weeks. We moved into our home, celebrated my 36th Birthday, Mom had a double mastectomy (and is doing well, strongest lady I know), Nana was in the ICU, Sydney and especially Ava was real sick last week, and we still don't have cable/internet and won't for I don't know how long. Our conduit is damaged and apparently no one seems to want to prioritize it! Steve's generous company sent him a hot spot today so at least we have internet. We got the whole house unpacked in about 6 days and we are so happy at our new house. It is everything we thought it would be and so much more. There have been glitches here and there with new appliances, the thermostat and other little things but I guess that is what you can expect when everything is new and just getting up and running. Hopefully I will dig out my camera soon and start taking some pictures of my sweet babies. More to come soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment