Nana and I took the kids to the children museum as they had off of school for winter break. I think Luke may be out growing it though. I think their favorite part is visiting the pet store instead of actually going in the museum!
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Nanner's...
Nana Lass was so sweet to come and step in for me and watch the kids while I flew back to St. Louis to spend some quality time with my Mom and Dad. Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer the week of Christmas for the 2nd time in her life. She was cancer free for 20 years and it came back and shocked us all. I am so proud of how strong she is and always has been through all of the challenges she has gone through in her life. I gain strength from her and want to be that for my children. Mom had a double mastectomy and she is doing great! I had such a great relaxing time with my parents, thanks to Nana Lass watching the kids.... another example of strong role model in my life!
Nana and I took the kids to the children museum as they had off of school for winter break. I think Luke may be out growing it though. I think their favorite part is visiting the pet store instead of actually going in the museum!
Nana and I took the kids to the children museum as they had off of school for winter break. I think Luke may be out growing it though. I think their favorite part is visiting the pet store instead of actually going in the museum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment