Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Best Friend Day
Yesterday after school I took the girls and one of Ava's best friends, Pea to the mall with Megan, Nicolas and their crew. They were so excited that after school they were holding hands and dancing around in a circle singing, "best friends day, best friends day." We ate lunch in the car and headed to the mall to the American girl store. Both Ava and Pea had their purses on and they're cute little outfits… They looked like mini teenagers. We ate hot fudge brownie sundaes at the American girl café and then went shopping for Ava's Christmas dress. On our way back through the mall we stopped at the wishing well because the girls wanted to make a wish. Ava took a penny out of her purse for her, Sydney and Pea. Pea closed her eyes and threw her penny in the Wishingwell and said, "I wish for a doc mcstuffins set." Ava closed her eyes and through her penny in and wished that she could be a reindeer. I had no idea what she was going to say and I have to say I never thought it would be that! I love the things that little kids say and that's one of the reasons why I keep this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment