Thursday, December 12, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday my sweet Ava!

My sweet little girl turned five today. I can't believe the last five years has passed so quickly.  We celebrated Ava's  birthday yesterday with her friends at the American girl bistro.... Pictures to come soon.

Today Ava woke up to a brand-new outfit hanging on her closet with the tall black boots that she wanted.  After we did Hudson sang and many happy birthday we went downstairs and I showed her the cupcakes I made for her to bring it to school.  She really wanted to have puppy cupcakes since she loves dogs. I had researched these really cute ones on familycircle.com.  When she saw them she fell in love with them and picked out which one she wanted for herself and of course she wanted her name on it.  I worked on them for a few hours last night and finished them after she went to bed. They came out really cute and were really not that hard to make, just a little time-consuming.... As could be expected.

Now, we are headed to school so she can go celebrate with all of her classmates, then to lunch with one of her BFF's Nicolas, then soccer. When we get home we will open gifts and go to Red Robin for dinner. 






No comments:

Post a Comment