Sunday, August 31, 2014
My prayer
It's so hard when your kids are sick especially with strange diseases. Sydney has been plagued with thrush since she had her DTaP shot in July. Plagued because it won't go away. I thought it was just a stubborn disease until they found out it is recurrent due to her low immunoglobin IgM. We are on a mission to find out why and hopefully the only reason is because it is typical of autism. Amazing how much Austism and the weakened immune system are related... And then the darn shots that I wished I had clued into way back when Luke was a baby. Everything happens for a reason and this is our path. All I can do in the meantime is thank God for all the signs and ask for patience and understanding. Everyday is a gift and that is why they call it the present! Please give our little Syd some strength, and some understanding for Luke and Ava as we get through this together! Xoxoxo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment