Friday, April 3, 2015

Today on April 3rd, 2015...

I am going to start randomly doing this.. name the day and what happened.  Just because it is fun to look back to!  Life is precious day by day!

Sydney showed a ton of determination and perseverance... trying to do cartwheels to keep up with her friend Addie and sister Ava.  She is my little Yogi, the only child that can stay longer than 10 minutes to practice yoga moves.  She made up her mind later in the day that she wants to ride her bike without training wheels.  I pent an hour and a half with her outside, skipping our usual dinner time to try and teach her.  This girl does not give up trying and impressed with the determination she shows!

Ava played with her best friends Nicolas and Pea.  She worked hard on reading and played her favorite game Sims on the computer.  She expressed her interest of wanting to go to school next year!  I feel like she is ready and I am excited for her!  At bedtime, she was super emotional and sleepy and told me her biggest fear was that I was going to leave this world too early.  We were reading a book named "Incredible You" by Wayne Dyer.  She is my sentimental sweet girl who shows gratitude almost every moment.

Luke talked about Minecraft and Halo every second he could.  He rattled his sisters as usual and like always said, "I am just trying to make you laugh." He rode his bike, wanted to watch the cows poop by the next door farm, practiced his reading, and completely forgot to get his 2 hours of video gaming in for the first time ever.  When he realized it was bedtime and he didn't get to play, he was sad until I stopped his tears and told him how awesome it was that he was able to live in the moment and enjoy other activities.  He did agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment