It's official, after years of debating whether or not to have another kid or to get our first family dog... We decided on a dog! It's something I have thought about for at least 2 years but knew I was not ready for that added responsibility.
We have been spending time with Elesha's new puppy, Trapper. Taking notes and for me seeing how involved and ready the kids are for this new responsibility. Needless to say, They have impressed me! Luke has been taking care of Graycie's letterbox and Ava has helped also.
I found a breeder that was recommended by another breeder. She has been breeding for 20 years and I was impressed by the passion she has for dogs and for breeding healthy animals. Since Luke and I have allergies to golden retrievers, we decided on F1 goldendoodle. The mama is a chocolate goldendoodle and the dad is red moyen poodle. Their puppies will be medium sized... No larger than 40 pounds. They have curly coats so we don't have to worry about allergies or shedding. The pips were born on June 3. We are going to meet them in a couple days. We have 2nd choice. We love the chocolate one and dark apricot one but ultimately it will come down to temperament and the best fit with our family.
Daddy









No comments:
Post a Comment