He is such a great role model the 4 of us! He has the best sportsmanship of any kid I know. He wants to do his best but doesn't give up on himself when he doesn't win the race. He takes it all in stride. The way he deals with the ambiguity of being at new track fields with tons of kids he has never met is admirable too. He doesn't freak out about not knowing logistics... He just moves right along!
My advice to him is to never give up! He may not be the fastest but if he truly likes to run and wants to be the fastest some day, there is no way he can't get there. He just has to want it. I feel like he knows this about himself. If he decides he wants to spend his time working on something else... Well that is just fine too! Both Daddy and I support whatever he decides he wants to excel in!
After the meet, we went to his spring concert that made my heart feel warm. I had no idea what to expect so to see him smash dab in the middle of the crowd singing in a very animated way... Made me smile ear to ear. His motor coordination with the ribbon stick and music sticks was just awesome! I was so proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment