The kids and I have been having so much fun biking in our new neighborhood. I taught Sydney to go down the steep hill on her bike and she is doing great with that. Next up for her is going on the dirt trails. Luke loves to go to the rock quarry. When we went last week their was a guy on his dirt bike going up and down the quarry, doing wheelies. Ava and I like venture out on excursions that can last a couple hours.
Yesterday we decided to follow a dirt path along the edge of the ridge by the river. We had so much fun stopping along the way taking photos! We went about 2 miles out and turned around because I didn’t bring water and we were dying of thirst. It was a more humid cloudy day... so cool but not too cool and we didn’t have to worry about the hot sun. We found a rock quarry along our way, an abandoned shed with graffiti, the Cle Elum river which was so clear you could see to the bottom, a bench overlooking the view, a huge pile of boulders, and beautiful wild flowers along the way.















No comments:
Post a Comment