
Before we had children, Steve and I would always talk about what gender we wanted. Of course, a healthy child, girl or boy, was at the top of our list. Being a huge sports and Illini fanatic, Steve always wanted some boys to pass down the tradition with and of course, watch games with. He never knew what he was in for with a girl until he had Ava. She loves her Daddy so much and has him wrapped around her little finger... they have such a special bond. Steve always says that "she melts him." And she does that to both of us. I love that she looks so much like Steve on top of all of that, and her sense of humor seems to be similar as well.
Doug recently scanned this picture in. Steve and I immediately saw Ava in Steve. This is not the first time, it is apparent in many photos. But this is cute so I thought I would share.

No comments:
Post a Comment