Sunday, November 14, 2010
Museum of Flight
Today was Dillon's Birthday Party at the Boeing Museum of Flight. The kids had fun but poor Dillon got a bad boo boo :( Steve and I have always wanted to take the kids to this Museum but we had never got around to it. I can only imagine what a dream the place would be to a plane lover. I thought the place was awesome! It was a photographer's dream with the architecture and surface material of the planes and the lighting. If I didn't have Baby strapped to the front of me, I really could of got some cool shots. I think Uncle Doug really would like this Museum. I hate the flash so I did not use it and of course the kiddos are blurred in the most of the photos because they can not stand still, but they turned out pretty neat and definitely captured the day. Luke's favorite plane was the shark plane and Ava liked pretty much everything her brother did, of course. We got to go inside an old Air force one plane and the Concord... the fastest plane ever made but is now retired because of how expensive it was.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment