Monday, January 24, 2011
Doodling
I love the kids doodles. I think it is cute when they draw little faces and say that it is Mama or Baby or whoever. Luke's faces have eyes and noses and lately they have these really long arms that extend out from the head, where the ears should be. Today he drew a picture of a train with wheels. I was so impressed with his picture! Ava's faces are just circles and they have long lines for the eyes and mouth. After they both the draw the faces, they scribble in the middle of them and I think that is the hair... although they don't really answer me when I ask them if that is what it is. I seriously laugh out loud when they draw these people because they are so freaking cute and I just think it is funny how skewed they are. That is what I love the most about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment