Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Luke's latest fad

Shame on me for barely getting the camera out this week but a wordy post to me is just as good. This week is Spring Break for Luke so I have been keeping busy keeping the kids busy :)

We went to the Pet Store the other day... we go there every once in a while because there is a Barnes and Noble in the same shopping Center. Luke always likes to look at the fish. In fact, for the past couple of months he puts his bath fish squirters in ziplock bags and carries them around the house as his pet fish. Of course, they are all named Nemo. So anyway, we are at the Pet store looking at the fish and Luke sees someone buy a fish for the first time. He stood so close to them like he was actually with the family buying it and he just watched. He watched it swim in the bag of water and then he looked at me in amazement as he figured out that you actually buy the fish, they are not just there to look at. So of course, he asked me if he could get a fish. I came so close, I had the tiny beta tank and food in my stroller and picked out the bright blue beta. I decided that Steve should be a part of this decision so I told Luke he needs to wait until he gets back from our vacation and prove to me he can take care of a fish. I so do not want another thing to take care of but it is just a fish and it brings him so much happiness so I am sure I will give in next month, with Dad's approval of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment