Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm back....

it has been a heck of a month for us. 3 out of 5 of us got a stomach bug that seemed to hit me the worst. I still have a couple health issues we are trying to get a diagnosis for but at least I have my energy back. I can think of a worse feeling as being so sick that you physically can't take care of your children. Thank goodness for good friends, baby sitters neighbors and Pop Pop flying in to help us out. We were supposed to leave for Orlando on the 11th of May but since Ava and I were sick we had to push our trip back a couple days. And then Nana Had pneumonia so we didn't even get to see her more than a few days but at least we did. Uncle Doug was able to join us for a few days as well.

So, that is what has held me up for the past month. Starting now, the blog will continue again :).

No comments:

Post a Comment