Monday, May 9, 2011

Take me out to the ball game...





\
I am still trying to shake being sick.  I can't catch a break.  Despite feeling yucky, we all went to the Baseball game yesterday.  It was our birhday present to Steve.  We had 4th row seats.  Neither Steve nor I had ever sat so close.  The baseball players were giving autographs before the game started and there were warnings posted on the chair to stay abreast to the game since we were sitting in foul ball territiory.  Unfortunately, we only spent about 20 minutes in our seats.  We moved back to where there was more room for all 5 of us.  I was also kind of scared the ball would hit one of my little precious babies. We had fun... stayed till about the 5th inning.  What a wonderful way to celebrate Mother's Day... I have the best kids and husband in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment