Thursday, August 4, 2011

Funny way of saying it...

I let the kids watch a couple episodes of the smurfs the other night... it is the same "Smurfs" I used to watch when I was a kid... back in the 80's.  Luke loved it, he kept asking for more.   The next day he was scared to death of PJ (our cat.)  He kept asking me to let him outside and would scream when he was in the room, like he saw a ghost.  This has been going on now for 5 days.  Yesterday, he told me he wanted PJ to go to heaven, which is a nice way of saying he wants PJ to die.  I have got to believe he is saying this because the cat in the Smurf's that is paired with Gargemel, named Azrael, scared the bejesus out of him.  Hopefully this is just a phase that he will grow out of, but at least he is saying it politely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment