Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ava's Big Girl Bed

Ava has been binky free for over 2 weeks now.  She is officially over it and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Since she crawls out of her crib about every morning, we decided it would be safer if we made her bed into the full size it can convert into.  The mattress and bedding will be ordered this week but the frame is put together and she is sleeping on an air mattress as I write.  After Steve put it together, her and I spent a lot of time in her "new" room.  Me mostly taking photos.... it has been a long time since I just sat down and photographed the kids doing everyday things in the house. I have missed it!  She has grown leaps and bounds in the past couple months, physically and in terms of maturity.










No comments:

Post a Comment