Sunday, July 24, 2011

Here one minute, gone the next :(

We went camping this weekend and had a GREAT time!  We will be doing this again real soon.  But, with great sadness and a heavy heavy heart, I hate to say that we lost our beloved "B" somewhere on the rocky beach the first day we were there.  We looked everywhere and anywhere and he did not show up.  It was not until I was looked at my downloaded pictures today that I found the exact 2 minute period that he disappeared from Luke's hand.  At 2:54pm Luke had him and just 2 minutes later he was gone :(   Luke has been handling it great but he does want him, especially when he has a bad dream or gets a boo boo and needs some comfort.  Mommy pulled some magic tonight and I told Luke that "B" is on his way home and he will be arriving in the mail later this week.  It just so happened that B had a great bath in teh river and will be arriving cleaner than Luke can remember him.  More camping pictures to come later, but for now here is B's last documented photo :(



No comments:

Post a Comment