Saturday, July 16, 2011
Health Update
Just a little update on my health. For the most part, I have been feeling better. A few weeks ago, I decided to introduce some of my food allergens back. I don't know what exactly did it, but my whole throat swelled up from my mouth to my clavical. It caused me to have a stiff neck. I am now taking a zrytec every day and have completely cut out my allergens again. I also found out I am allergic to the yeast in beer and egg whites :( I go to an allergist in 3 weeks to get a more complete test. I am secretly hoping this will go away as quickly as it came. My ulcer is still bothering me day to day... I will give my meds a couple more weeks to work but will probably have to go see another doctor to get it taken care of... hopefully I will not need surgery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment