Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bahama Vacation Chapter 3: Tour to Rose Island

Steve and I had an amazing date day (Thank you Nana for watching the kiddos) on our Tour to Rose Island.  The boat took a little longer than we wanted to get going and the ride was a long 45 minutes but all of that was well worth it when we arrived on the tiny Rose Island.  All that is there is beach, a bar and bathrooms...our paradise for an afternoon.  Steve I enjoyed some drinks and laid on the beach and talked.  The water was so clear and beautiful.  I miss it and would love to go back some day!


a boat full of Conch shells....pretty cool!


HUGE houses off the coast.... beautiful!

Arriving at Rose Island



Unbelievable water.... reminded me of Grand Cayman

The bar... the best Bushwhackers!


Cheers











 Some tunes as we returned to Nassau

No comments:

Post a Comment