Thursday, December 6, 2012

School Pictures 2012/2013

The girls just had their preschool pictures done a couple weeks ago.   They turned out cute.  I wish Sydney was smiling big enough t show her dimples, but I am happy that she isn't showing tonsils in this one!  I do not have a digital copy of Luke's picture or a scanner so I took a picture with my phone, not the best copy but oh well.

 Ava's teacher, Mrs. Fortney has watched Sydney grow up from the time she was in my belly until now.  She was watching her on the playground yesterday and she was telling me how funny Sydney is.... that she has so much attitude.  I guess she fell down and she got right up, brushed herself off and started clapping for herself.  She definitely is an original... that Sydney Bean of ours!


Ava sitting between her 2 BFF's- Pea and Nicolas





No comments:

Post a Comment