Sunday, June 5, 2016

2016 Art show

I have been lucky to be the art docent this year for both Luke and Ava's classes.  All of the students have worked hard these past 4 weeks on their special projects for the art show.  The hard work definitely paid off!  

I have enjoyed that Luke has to do Art with me when I work in his classroom.  In the past few years whenever I have something crafty or artsy to do at home, he rather do anything else.  He is quite good when he tries hard!  

Ava has had fun helping me plan the projects!  She loves doing art all the time, at home and at school!  I am always finding her special unicorn drawings all over the place.  I have folders filled with all of her work because I can't get myself to throw any of it away.  She does dozens of drawings per week... That's a lot of paper to keep! 

Luke missed the art show because he was at his friend's Quinn's bday party. 
The Girls helped me set for a few hours.  


Ava withLuke's good buddy, Sam who is in Ava's class.







No comments:

Post a Comment