Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Baby or Big Girl??
Ava is confused... she doesn't know if she still wants to be a baby or a big girl. I set up her old booster at our kitchen table for Sydney and she wanted to sit in it again, not Sydney. Eventually she let her Sissy sit in it (when I put her in the high chair) but she insisted that I feed her some applesauce. Later she wanted me to spoon feed her yogurt with Baby Sydney. On the other hand, the other night when she and I were singing before bed, she made it clear to me that she wanted me to sing to Sydney while she sang to baby Stella. She wanted to be the Mommy too. Whenever I would look at her and sing to her she would get mad and tell me not to look. So cute.... I will let her be Baby Ava when she wants to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment