Baby Sydney had her 15 month check up. Her stats are as follows... Height is 31 1/4" (75th%) and weight is 22lbs. 4 oz (40th%). Her head circumference is in the 40th%. She is still a healthy happy baby. Maybe I should start calling her a toddler.... nah... I think we will ALL always call her Baby since she is the baby of the family. The doctor said that some kiddos have seperation anxiety for up to 2 years, so it is normal that she does not want to be without me. She does like to bang her head on the ground a lot when she is upset and the doctor also reassured me that this behavior is common as well. She says "Hi" and tries to mimic most of the things I say. She is good at starting the sound of a word. She smiles a lot and is difinitely a Mama's girl. She obeys when she is told "no" but definitely does not like it. I think she is going to be our little drama queen :)
At this point she is not walking. She started cruing a few weeks ago so it shouldn't be too much longer that she will start walking. She can stand and balance for about 10-15 seconds at a time.

No comments:
Post a Comment