Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Crafts

We have been working on so many little projects and baking so much the past couple weeks that I have not had much time to update the blog.  The kids are having so much fun preparing for Halloween.  This weekend we made potato head pumpkins with Daddy and Luke and I made a tea light candle holder from a glass jar.  We got the idea from the teachers in his old class.  He was obsessed with the candle for days... I can't even count how many tea lights we went through.  We also made a countdown chain out of construction paper and wrote each day on a link so Luke and Ava would have a better idea how long they have to wait until Halloween.  We made googly eyes pumpkins and hung them on knobs with pipe cleaners in Luke's room. 


No comments:

Post a Comment