I can't believe she is 18 months already....but she is still my baby and we all still call her that. I wonder how long the name "baby" will stick. She has her well child visit next week and I will update her stats then. As for now, she is walking around and much less frustrated. She still can be quite tempermental but overall she is banging her head less on the ground and is ok if I leave her for longer periods of time. She plays well with her brother and sister and they share good with her, but most importantly are very patient and understanding that she doesn't quite "get" concepts like they do. I truley feel blessed to have Luke leading the way for her. He is so kind, patient and loving with his sisters and I know it doesn't have to be that way. It is just in him and he was born with a deameanor like that. I am one Proud Mama!
Sydney's favorite toy is her Bitty Baby. She likes to undress her and pat her back while she is hugging her. Now that she is walking, she likes to give her strolls around the house. Some of her other favorite toys to play with are Ava's dollhouse and other little dolls. She is a good eater but doesn't eat a lot, just like her Sissy. Her favorite food is oatmeal and she loves juice. She is a good sleeper.... goes to bed at 7pm and wakes up around 8 but sits and plays in her crib till about 8:30 or 9am. She takes one nap a day from about 1:30-3:30 or after. She loves to say "uh oh" and understands what it means. She can say Daddy and "Yes" but it doesn't sound like yes it sounds more like "bop." She loves to give kisses and her underarm hugs are the best. I can't wait to see what the next 6 months have in store for our little fireball!
No comments:
Post a Comment