Friday, January 6, 2012
Wishing Well
Today we were at the coin wishing well thing at the Children's Museum... well this coin actually gets spun down the well for charity. Anyway, Luke made his wish and put his penny in. Two minutes later he looked at me and said, "Where is my talking garbage truck I wished for?" This question stumped me. I told him it may take some time for his wish to come true. I don't want my little guy to lose faith in Santa or wishing wells but this same talking garbage truck is the same one he asked for from Santa, apparently (I don't really remember hearing that request), and he never got it from Santa. The day of Christmas he asked me why Santa didn't get him this talking truck. Hmmm.... I think I need to figure out what this talking truck is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment