Thursday, July 18, 2013

Lego Land and Sea World

It has been over a month since we got back from our trip to Florida and I am just now getting to posting our pics.  I am going to make a whole picture book for the kids of our wonderful trip we had in Florida.  We got to spend 2 weeks with Nana and also a whole week with Uncle Doug, Aunt Alison and Tyler. We all had so much fun.  While Alison and Tyler went to a family reunion, Nana, Doug, Steve and I took the kids to Lego land.  We arrived there early to beat the crowds and hot sun and it worked out great.  Luke was so brave the way he rode on all of the roller coasters.  Ava was a little more cautious and did not want to go over and over like her big brother, but she did a great job!  Sydney, being the big thrill seeker she is, enjoyed pretty much all of the rides she went on.

On one of our last day in Florida, Nana and I took the kids to Sea World and we literally spent the whole day there... 9 whole hours and the kids didn't even seem tired when we left.  It was so much fun and the pictures say it all!


Luke, in his element!



one of many great lego models!












I laugh when I see this picture because Nana and Ava were stuck in their boat for a long time, going nowhere.  It was really funny :)




This lady was so kind to push Sydney around in her car, she was the only one who couldn't oush her foot down hard enough to make it go!


Sydney loved waving to all of the characters like Miss America!








I think this was Ava's favorite ride, she was laughing and smiling the whole way through!
 



SeaWorld:







Nemo and Dory!


We saw so many great shows!



Shamu!

Love her profile!












Feeding the dolphins...awesome!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment