So again, i am sitting here at the pool with my overtired baby, luke and ava who is always pretending to be a dog. I am watching the other kids playing at the pool where the Mom's are laying on their chairs while their kids play games in the pool and don't seem to fight at all. My 3 kids are clutching onto me and i am seemingly the only Mom in the pool. I am jealous of the other moms with their independent kids. And then i look at all the bigger kids at the pool and those Mom's are really relaxing, reading books. And then I remind myself that i am going to miss these kiddos hanging all over me and i am going to want back these tired and cranky kids on these exhausting but fun summer days.
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Pooped
So again, i am sitting here at the pool with my overtired baby, luke and ava who is always pretending to be a dog. I am watching the other kids playing at the pool where the Mom's are laying on their chairs while their kids play games in the pool and don't seem to fight at all. My 3 kids are clutching onto me and i am seemingly the only Mom in the pool. I am jealous of the other moms with their independent kids. And then i look at all the bigger kids at the pool and those Mom's are really relaxing, reading books. And then I remind myself that i am going to miss these kiddos hanging all over me and i am going to want back these tired and cranky kids on these exhausting but fun summer days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment