Sydney is the child of mine that has made me bend the rules. All of the things I said I would never do, I end up doing with her. Maybe it is because of her strong personality or maybe it is just because she is the third one and that sort of thing happens with the third. I never thought I would have my child (who is not a newborn) sleep in my bed all night, but here she is sleeping in my bed right next to me, cuddling me every night. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy turning in every night to snuggle with her.
I can't wait to see how Sydney matures this year and in her life. I always wonder about what wonderful things she will do when she grows up.... when she channels that passion.... the sky is the limit! I love to learn more about her everyday. That is such a rewarding part of parenthood... learning your child's gifts. I love you baby girl... you will always be my baby!
We celebrated Sydney's Birthday a few times this year. The first was a night out at Red Robin with the Shearer's, the 2nd was at Auntie Jen's house with a magnificent ice cream chocolate cake and the third was an impromptu BBQ in the backyard. Her favorite gifts were all of the clothes... the dresses and swimsuits!
Poor Baby got attacked by mosquitos on our trip to MKE.



No comments:
Post a Comment