I am on day 2 of being away and I am enjoying my time with my family and my niece and nephew who I hadn't seen since thanksgiving 2013. We went to the children's museum today and are headed to another tomorrow. I even get to sleep with my sweet firecracker, Paige.
As for Steve, he told me he now understands why I am constantly losing my phone and my keys. There is just so much going on and too much to keep track of.... Oh and the house is a mess and he doesn't know how It got like that. Steve has always been so good to tell me what a Great job I am doing as Mommy and CEO of the household but this is the first time he has has had the reigns for more than an afternoon. I am proud of him, he was excited about this opportunity to have the kids all to himself and I don't even care if I come home to mess. He has been hard at work installing our elfa shelving in our closet. A task I wouldn't even try to do if I was flying solo with the kids.
Did I mention my precious gem of a friend, Elesha, who took the kiddos and was genuinely excited to do so. Today was technically a work day for Steve so that worked well! How blessed am I to know that my sweet babies are in such good care while I am gone! And how even more blessed am I to have such amazing friends and family who have sent sweet sentiments by mail and text letting me know they are here for me and praying for our family. What an amazing support system I have... I am truly blessed!
The kids with Elisha today.... She said... "Yay, I have them!" And they had such a great time!
P.S. Thank you Apple for FaceTime! I especially love to see Sydney give me forehead kisses, Luke encounter Witch guys on minecraft, and see love pouring out of Ava with her ear to ear smile as she talks to me. I can feel the love!





No comments:
Post a Comment