Sunday, May 10, 2015

How blessed am I?



Such a blessed Mommy to have a hubby that wakes up early to get me breakfast at Panera and spoils me with one of my favorite things... Plants and lots of new rose bushes from flowerworld and Molbaks.  Seeing those beautiful roses bud profusely in spring and summer reminds me of my own beautiful flowering children.  They truly are like flowers and they have bloomed like crazy this Spring! Luke and Ava feel comfortable and want to try school out so they can meet new people!  I think it is great and what God intended especially for Sydney and I.  the 2 of us can spend some extra time together on academics and having fun!  we can always go back to homeschool if needed!  It has been successful and it will be missed by me :). But I know I will still have plenty of time to spend them after school. 

As this Mother's Day draws to an end, I thank God for making me a Mommy, I thank him for My Mom and my mother-in-law.  They all have amazing qualities that aspire me to be who I am today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment