Thursday, July 21, 2016

Mandatory Park Hopping Day!

A couple weeks ago, I needed to get outta the house.  We were just having a home day and I started to go stir crazy.  We jumped in the car and went to rhododendron park... Somewhere I have always wanted to go with the kids.  Ava and Syd are very go with the flow most times but Little Lukey could sit and watch his Dan TDM you tube videos and play minecraft all day long!  So we went to the park and Luke was bored about 20 minutes later.  So we walked around and then I decided that we go to another park and keep visiting parks we had never seen until Luke stopped complaining.  Hahahaha...

Then we went to Finn Hill Park and went in the many trails there were beautiful and so much fun.  It was seriously painful for Luke the whole time!  The girls and I had fun though!  And I know a part of Luke had fun as well. We had to leave because  Luke and I stepped in some kind of animal poop!  It was a stinky ride home!


Sydney was so brave, leading the way in front!  Look how cute she is in her Christmas fuzzy socks and little white dress!



Ava and Fluffers.. Aka Lulu... Aka Lucy Lasserstein. 

Standing by the super tall trees!








No comments:

Post a Comment