Monday, June 13, 2011

Ava-isms

I have been meaning to blog about this for a week now.  My little character Ava woke up last Saturday and told me she felt sick.  She proceeded to throw up on the kitchen floor before I could get her to the bathroom.  I opened up the toilet and she stayed in there for about 10 minutes.  When Steve went in there to check on her she was kind of gagging over the toilet, flushing it.  He said, "What are you doing?"  She said she was "practicing throwing up." The things she is saying these are hilarious.

She is also claiming ownership over people lately.  She adores our neighbor, Evelyn.  They play Styrawberry shortcake, princesses, etc together.  Every morning and pretty much all day she asks, "Where's my Evelyn?"  "I want my Missy (Evelyn's Mom.)"  She doesn't call Daddy "Daddy," she calls him "My Daddy."  I just love it!  She does this to me and Luke too and she calls Sydney, "her baby."

She has been so impressionable lately.  When she watches a show like Caillou for instance, she needs to eat an apple when he is.  On the episode last night, someone on Caillou was losing a tooth and she was trying to convince me that she too was going to lose a tooth.  Slow down my little girl, you are still only 2 and a half. I am usually not watching the show with her so some of her comments and claims take me a while to figure out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment