We had such a nice day yesterday that we decided to go to Country Village... Luke and Ava's favorite place! The kids got a hot dog and then a HUGE ice cream cone. I think there was more that went on their faces than in their tummies. Baby Sydney even had a good time! We met up with our buddy Nicolas and walked through the farmers market and then went on the train! Afterwards the kids exhausted themselves playing on the slide in the playground. We hung out, outside the rest of the day and played with our neighborhood buddies! I can't wait for the nice weather to be here permanently this summer!
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Finally, a nice day!
We had such a nice day yesterday that we decided to go to Country Village... Luke and Ava's favorite place! The kids got a hot dog and then a HUGE ice cream cone. I think there was more that went on their faces than in their tummies. Baby Sydney even had a good time! We met up with our buddy Nicolas and walked through the farmers market and then went on the train! Afterwards the kids exhausted themselves playing on the slide in the playground. We hung out, outside the rest of the day and played with our neighborhood buddies! I can't wait for the nice weather to be here permanently this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment