Monday, June 13, 2011

Health Update...bye bye breastmilk :(

I found out that I don't have Crohn's disease or any major condition.  I am being treated for an ulcer so hopefully my stomach will get some relief in the week or two.  If you take a lot of anti inflammatories like I have been taking for my neck, compounded with stress, it could cause an ulcer. Other than that pain, I have been feeling better.  My neck has not been throbbing.  I head to the urologist on Wednesday to see the results of renogram. 

The antiacid medicine I am taking is not safe for breastfeeding so my poor baby has been breastmilk free for about a day.  I feel bad cutting her off so quickly but it is definitely better for everyone that Mama get better. She did ok drinking out of a nuby sippy yesterday.  She was up for a couple hours last night but was soothed while I rocked her and sang to her.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment