Friday, June 3, 2011
A couple more Dr visits...
On wednesday, I visited an Infectious disease specialist. He sat there and listened to my story for about 30 minutes and took tons of notes and then he asked me every question and then some about my history, where I have traveled, about my cat, etc. He did a physical examination and listened to my lungs... everything sounded and felt normal. He suspects my 4 miscarriages could be a sign of problem so they are doing a thrombophilia panel for me and testing me for other things including Crohn's Disease since I have a familial history of that. Yesterday, I sa the urologist who said that I very well could of been born with a kidney that was distended. I have a test next tuesday when there are going to inject some radioactive material in my kidney to see if their is blockage. I get the results the following Tuesday, the 14th. Today I see the General Surgeon regarding my gall stones and then an ENT regarding my neck problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment