Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Card 2010


50% of the reason I spend so much time putting together a Christmas Card for our family is so Luke, Ava and Sydney will see it and enjoy looking at how they have grown over the years. It definitely goes in their baby books, as do their Birthday invitations and announcements. I LOVE all holidays... birthdays included! I have such fond memories of my childhood and especially Christmas time.... going to my Nana Fufu's and seeing all of my little cousins and also spending time at my Aunt Dede and Uncle Ray's with our older cousins. I treasure the time my Nana Betty lived with us growing up and we were lucky and still are to have her with us for all of the holidays. I miss her dearly and can't wait to see her when we go back to St. Louis.

Nana Lass, Uncle Len, Abbey, Ben, Olivia and Maddie arrive tomorrow and we will all be together this year celebrating. I am so fortunate for that. I love being a such a great part of creating special memories that my children will always think of for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment