Friday, December 24, 2010

Cookies for Santa




The kids are all tucked in waiting for Santa. Luke and I spotted him flying in his sled in the sky outside so he was sure to close his eyes tight, right away so Santa could come to the house. All 6 kids are firm believers so there is a lot of excitement and anticipation in the house tonight. They left lots of cookies for Santa out, along with milk and carrots for the reindeer. I was putting Miss Sydney to bed but heard that Ava was trying to eat all of the cookies and carrots herself so poor Santa got her leftovers. My sweet niece, Madie told me she was going to dream about me tonight =) That comment made my Christmas Eve. If only we lived closer...

What a magical Christmas this is already. So happy and blessed to have everyone here at our house this year but missing Tammy and Pop Pop. I know they are watching from above ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment