Sunday, December 5, 2010
Watching kids play
I love the way Ava is pretend playing already. She cracks me up. For the last few weeks she has been telling me that Stella pooped and then she gets one of her own diapers out from the cabinet and uses a real wipe or two (if I let her) on Stella and then puts the "dirty" wipe in the diaper, just like Mom does :) Today, she was reenacting what we did this morning. Luke, Sydney, Ava and I went outside. We all had our strollers... Sydney was in mine, Stella was in Ava's and B was in Luke's. It was cold outside so of course Sydney was bundled up in her a really warm one piece outfit I have for her. Anyway, we strolled around for about an hour. So tonight when we were just hanging out, she got Stella all bundled up (in Sydney's sleep sack which happens to look just like her fuzzy outdoor one piece I had her in this morning) and put her in her stroller. She walked around the kitchen saying, "Mama, it's cold" and then she would point to Stella and she kept repeating herself doing it over and over. She started saying this week, "Mama look" to get my attention. I love how different girls are than boys. I think girls pretend play sooner than boys. Well, at least in my experience they do. Luke has been so funny too. They play off of each other and get ideas from each other. Luke was shopping in the kitchen today, of course buying all of the real food from the pantry and he filled up their whole kiddie kitchen with canned soup, juice boxes and pureed pumpkin. He was so mad when I took my food back. Luke likes to play with my Christmas nutcrackers... I have these miniature ones that he likes to line up like soldiers. He took out his Nerf gun and started shooting them down with darts one by one. Such a boy thing to do, I love it! Both he and Ava make me laugh, I love seeing how their minds work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment