Monday, March 14, 2011

Snugglin'

I love this pictureI snapped of Ava today. My little girl is growing up so fast. She is almost outgrowing her nap already and has been having a hard time falling asleep at night. I feel bad for her, I hate laying in bed not being able to fall sleep, myself. Lately I will go in there and grab her and her beloved bunny lovey.... she loves to feel the little silky knots that make up the little hands and feet. I bring her in bed with me and she lays on my pillow with me and tries so hard to fall asleep. She loves to cuddle with me and I love it. And unlike Luke, she can sit still in bed or on the couch while we snuggle. When my eyes are closed, she plays with my eyelashes and tells me she loves me. She loves to baby me bed, like I am her and she is me.

Yesterday I was not feeling good.... I had a horrible headache, almost a migraine and I was laying on the couch. She brought me all of Sydney's toys and tucked me in on the couch. Afterwards, she got under the blanket with me and we snuggled while we watched Dora. I love these moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment