Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Zoo
A few months ago I gave Luke and Ava the Little People Zoo and I acted out the animals with them. Luke had so much fun with this and wanted to play everyday afterwards. I am not kidding when I say that he asks Ava to play Zoo at least 5 times a day. I have always wondered why he would say that and then they would play in the Batcave or the Castle or the Barn, etc (and not the zoo.) I figured that he just changed his mind and wanted to play with the other things. It wasn't until today that I realized what playing Zoo really means to Luke. He asked Ava if she wanted to play "helicopter zoo." I watched them as Luke made his batcopter fly and Ava used her Little People helicopter. It dawned upon me that Luke thinks "acting out" (aka pretend playing) is called zoo even if that has nothing to do with playing with his LP Zoo. It all makes sense to me now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment