Thursday, August 2, 2012
Blog books are here!!!
The moment I have been waiting for the past 2 years.... I finally put together their blog books and I was SOOOO happy with the way they turned out. I was planning on giving them to them when they were 18 or 21 but I could not help myself. Each one picked out their own cover and each book is different as I label each blog for who it pertains. Luke is the most interested in the books and always has been. He has been carrying around all of the other books I have made for him for years now and was so excited to get a new one. They never look at the blog on the computer and most of the time don't see all of the photos I take, so it was a real treat for them to see the last 2 years in the book. It makes all of hours I spend on the blog so worth it!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment