Their sweet little faces change so often as they grow, I want to make sure I never forget what they looked like through out all of the ages! Here's to being 3 1/2 and starting your second year of preschool my tenacious, vivacious little girl!
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Searching for the perfect shot!
I always have such a hard time capturing the real essence of Ava in a photograph. Maybe it is because she makes funny faces in a lot of the photos or maybe it is because her face is so animated... Anyway, when I was searching for a close up to frame, I couldn't find any Ava that were just right to match the ones I have of Sydney and Luke. Lucky me, she cooperated today for 30 seconds and I got some really pretty ones of her.
Their sweet little faces change so often as they grow, I want to make sure I never forget what they looked like through out all of the ages! Here's to being 3 1/2 and starting your second year of preschool my tenacious, vivacious little girl!
Their sweet little faces change so often as they grow, I want to make sure I never forget what they looked like through out all of the ages! Here's to being 3 1/2 and starting your second year of preschool my tenacious, vivacious little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment