Thursday, August 2, 2012

My little character...

Sydney continues to challenge me and crack me up!   First thing out of her mouth every morning when I get her out of her crib is "shoes."  It is one of the few words she has mastered.  And now not only does she love shoes but she likes sweaters as well.  Thank goodness even at the peak of summer here it is still chilly enough to wear a sweater in the morning.  She also enjoys wearing her sunglasses and carrying her bags around.  She is a real girl, and I thought Ava was girly!  This girl also LOVES to get her nails and toenails done.  She sits so still for me and always has since I started painting her nails, it is amazing.  I have never been a girly girl and have considered myself more of a tomboy at times, but having these two girls as my daughters has really brought the "girl" out in me.  I am really enjoying it!


No comments:

Post a Comment